Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My First Discoteca Experience

Last night all of us went to Pippermint, a place recommended by all of our friends' Barcelona guides.  The drinks are HUGE there and are really easy to split, although I'm still trying to do the math to see if it's actually worth it.



We then headed to Apollo, a discoteca that is apparently the place to be on Monday nights in Barcelona.  As I guessed, it was not my scene - at all.  I don't like super crowded places with strobe lights, loud techno, and really sweaty (and smelly) people I don't know.  And I am not a dancer.  I'm glad I went and got to experience Apollo, but I am 99% confident I will be staying in next time everyone is in the mood for another discoteca night (and it will save me a 13 euro cover fee - so not worth it).

No comments:

Post a Comment