Thursday, May 26, 2011

Performers at Parque Guell

Barcelona has a ton of street performers.  There were two at Parque Guell that were really fun:

This guy was performing at the cross at the Park.  I took a really funny video of him.  He was meowing and purring to all the girls who walked by while singing "I love you, I love you, I love you."  
I saw a guy like this on Las Ramblas earlier today as well.  I don't know how they do it.  One, it looks so hot; two, there is no way is right quad is that strong/isn't in a huge cramp; and three, he doesn't move at all.  They have to be sitting on something or have something in their pants?  Pretty cool though.

Yesterday some of us were walking down Las Ramblas and Emily accidentally kicked over a street performers tip jar.  He was one of those performers who don't move at all - and he actually stayed still.  Oops.







No comments:

Post a Comment